The Black Hand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Structure Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Structure Ideas Empty Structure Ideas

Post  Prad'ale'kleoni Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey everybody,

Here's my ideas on the structure and rank titles for the Black Hand as we move forward. I'm hoping we'll get to be relatively large, so it's pretty structured. We'll have to fill the gaps, but the more organized we seem up front, the better recruits I think we'll get and be able to keep. Let me know your ideas and whether you think this is a good way to set us up.

Here's the link for the googledocs presentation. If that doesn't work and you want to see it, e-mail me at fenix2970@gmail.com and I'll send you the cooler looking one anyway.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18_iGbJUHotWZuttyeg2nL6_-lO0xXTH2XVfTlCBmnxA/edit?pli=1#slide=id.g11e67765_0_11

Thanks,
Mike
Prad'ale'kleoni
Prad'ale'kleoni

Back to top Go down

Structure Ideas Empty Re: Structure Ideas

Post  Tophia Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Looks good its very structured and organized I like it and it has a lot of potential if we jump on this we could get a good amount of recruits but it might be a bit intimidating for new RPers but we can ease them into it.
Tophia
Tophia
Admin

https://theblackhandguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prad'ale'kleoni Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Awesome. It is a bit much, but will make it easier for us, I think. Glad you like it. If we get real big the Strike, Fire, and Medical sections could get broken down further. Such as, Fire Team Omega or Strike Team Alpha.
Prad'ale'kleoni
Prad'ale'kleoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Baryn_Cairn Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:15 pm

I like it. I almost felt like I was looking at my companies org chart for a moment there but I still like it hehe. While I am grateful you thought of me in such a high role, I do worry that I may not have a lot of time (or consistent time at least) to dedicate to the leadership needed. I would be willing to give it a shot though.

I ran a guild in EQ1, and was an officer in raid guilds in EQ1 and EQ2. This was back when I had more time to devote to helping run a guild.
Baryn_Cairn
Baryn_Cairn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down